Tuesday 16 April 2013

Settling in at a new job...my mission to become a digital mastermind ;)

So maybe you've heard through the grapevine that I've got a new job :D

I am now working as digital marketing manager for a web and digital agency.  So I've only been just started but already my head is buzzing with all these things I need to clue myself up on digital wise.

Luckily there seem to be so so many free resources out there on digital marketing and SEO blogs and twitter seems to be abundant with experts sharing links to good resources-  who would've guessed digital marketers are so well connected ;)

I will keep this post up to date with useful things I find...

Becca xo


1 comment:

  1. It has nice details, like stitching, workmanship and material, definitely genuine leather, the style is rare in our local stores, so I may be the only one has this sheepskin jackets in my town, very happy to find this in www.cwmalls.com, so pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete